Saturday, April 4, 2009

oh..he really is getting bigger



so i know that my baby boy has gotten bigger...my chubby weak arms tell me everyday. but i didnt really understand that thought until i was looking through some pictures and realized how big he actually has gotten in 10 weeks.
so look how tiny he is on his tummy time mat just a few days old....(ignore my fat-just had a baby-stomach flab)
...and then this was just a couple of days ago. he almost fills the whole mat up w/ his precious body!
how did he grow so fast right in front of my eyes and i didnt even know it?? i love this big boy!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Oh wow! He is growing so fast!! Nav and I want to come over again and play and see your sweet baby! Is he really 10 weeks?? It has gone by so fast I can't believe it! Love you!!!

Our Paper Plates said...

He is so big!! Thanks for letting me smooch on Dyson today. Bring him back soon :)