Thursday, May 28, 2009

4 month stats

my little monster is now:

height: 26 inches- 90%
weight:19 lbs- 97%
head circumference: 16.5 inches- 50%
he's a big boy w/ a normal size head! the doc said he's a gettin' too chunky so he is now on the boob only! he was trooper getting shots.. no tears whatsoever.. he will be one tough kid...so watch out!!!
and ps. so the rock'n'roll marathon is january 17th (right before dyson's 1st bday) and im starting my awesome running schedule next week...7 months to train baby! anyone know where to find a cheap treadmill or know someone i can borrow one from??

5 comments:

Tracy said...

what is the rock n roll marathon!? can i invite myself to run it with you..

Tracy said...

PS.. I am in love with Dyson. the end

The Carey's Corner said...

Hey my chunkers...I love him! Due to his body, we now can say that he is an Annes...
Lots of love...come visit again soon.

Tracy said...

my only reply is.. Hell No!

Mim said...

So I was curious how much bigger he is when Katie was 4 mo. She was 25" tall and 15 lbs 4 oz and 16 in head... So up he's bigger ;) but not cuter, close though j/k love ya guys. Keep up the happy baby!!!