Tuesday, March 16, 2010

don't tell daddy

Dear Curls,

I really appreciate the way you've looked for a long time. You have been the reason my son has gotten compliments. You have been there to keep him warm during these cold winter months. As far as i know, most of you are still the hair that Dyson had on his head when he was born.
But lately, you've been quite the hassle. And especially now that Dyson has been sick, you become wild and crazy and hard to deal with ALL of the time. So for now....I'm going to have to say to you...
PEACE OUT
we planned to get dyson's hair cut last week..and then he got pneumonia. and for whatever reason everyday they have become more and more crazy. therefore driving me and dyson crazy. so... i cut them off myself.
i truly think he's pretty happy about it because the curls were 'curling' into his ears. i always thought he had ear infections because he would alwats grab at his ears. but the cause was actually his hair tickling the insides.

and i thought this was too cute...his fingers are perfectly interlocked. he's praying that i stop taking pictures....

8 comments:

Valerie Silvers said...

Your son is so adorable. His curls were cute but I do love his new hair cut. Sorry he has been sick I hope he feels better.

Jacob and Sheena Lee said...

Stef it is so freaking cute!!!!! I jsut did Brays too! He looks so cute and like a toddler now!!! What a Q-t pie!

Devin & Ruthann said...

Jaxon had hair exactly like this, but blonde. We loved the curls, but after a while, they do get too long. They look so grown up when the curls are gone! He's such a cutie!

Tracy said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe Dyson got pneumonia!!! That is nuts. Are you so tired? Can I take Dyson for an afternoon so you can nap (it is spring break so I am totally up for it!!!)

also, big D looks super cute! Will you teach me how to cut boys hair?...once Mack gets hair of course.

ConnieB said...

What a cutie! I'm lovin the new do- glad he is too (;
Poor guy though, pneumonia is intense!

Melissa Hollobaugh said...

Aww He's so Handsome with short hair! Curls are too adorable tho, my kids have scarecrow hair, lol.

The Littles said...

How Cute!!! I love the last picture. I have one of Noah doing that! Love the new do!

Our Paper Plates said...

You cut the curls! NOOOOOO! Just joking. He looks cuter than ever without them. Maybe you can help me give Kenadee a trim - she can hardly see past her hair most of the time!