Friday, January 1, 2010

our new years eve

justin had to go to work bright and early this morning so we decided to spend some of our new years eve playing over at liz and navin's house. can i just tell you that it was a BLAST! we talked and ate and played games. we played this one game...it was HILARIOUS! i wish i could tell you all about it but it got too risque for this blog to be postin' about it! lets just say some of it had to do with elephants farting, big bird wearing a banana hammock, a woman being abducted from a tornado, men in jail cells and a nun. and those werent even the best parts!!

allie has always been like a little sister to me. i love this girl!

dyson loved crawling around with the dogs!
this is what we would have looked like if we had stayed up til midnight.

we can't wait for the adventures that 2010 will bring us!

5 comments:

Liz said...

That was so much fun!! I am so glad you guys were able to come over!! We need to get together again and play games!! I also need to post my pictures! I's so bad at blogging! Love ya!

Allie said...

Ah! I've always thought of you as my second older sister! It sure was fun to see you guys finally and play naughty games all night! Let's have a silly game night again! Love you!

Mim said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Lets have dinner and a movie night soon! Before the kiddos bday!
PS I update my blog check it out ;)

The Littles said...

That sounds like fun! You boy is getting so big!

Whitney said...

Who stays up until midnight anyway? Your night sounds so fun.